Sunday, April 15, 2012

Come On... My Second

I'm a Filipino... So maraming TAGALOG

Ngayon naman, isa pa uling book ang ibibigay ko... Actually marami na akong nasulat, hindi ko lang alam kung ano ang gagawin dito kaya ilalagay ko na lang dito. If you're going to read it, make sure you can understand Filipino. But, they are also some English parts so you can understand it a little bit..

By the way, here is the second one...

Normal 2 (Away na lang)


Blogging? (Blogging my friends)

Come on...

I think if I have a goal or direction or whatever churvaeklaber in mind in order to keep this blog continuing, I'm going to stick with hobbies and stuff.. Marami akong hobbies at naka-focus yon sa mga kung ano-anong trip. Mahalig ako at ang mga kaibigan ko sa pag-gawa ng mga kung ano anong trip sa buhay.. For now, we're trying to build a youtube page. This page have cover videos of some songs. Feelingero nga kami eh, kunwari sikat kami... (Do I need to continue this is English?)

Wala lang.. Naikwento lang...

By the way, aside from the youtube business wala pa kaming ginagawa so far.. But this is summer vacation time and I'm sure as hell marami silang magagawa... Sila... Sila... Wala kasi silang pasok kapag summer. DAMN!!! I HATE THIS... I'm going to make this a web diary of mine so bear with me.. I also don't have any idea what I'm doing... I'm just trying to tell more about myself.

Who said that blogging is all about fashion?

Yeah... Hindi naman lahat fashion... Alam kong may gaming din and other stuff... I'M JUST A NEWBIE here in this site... I don't know if someone is reading this piece of writing... My main objective is to take a gamble with my BOOK.. That's the main reason I built this account in the first place... If someone is willing to read that book, that's fine..  I appriciate it...

Let's go back with my friends..

I have a  lot of friends... Pero, mangilan-ilan lang ang mga nakakasama ko sa mga trips... I mean power trips... I think we are eight.. Each one of us have some kind of skills na very useful for some scenarios... Meron artista, cameraman (taga-kuha ng videos), malakas ang mukha, technical expert at taga-supply ng funds... Nagagamit namin ang bawat skills na yon para makagawa ng isang trip.. Sample of our work is this one... 

Oh... I'm going to reveal their identity... Wag na lang...

Ok.. That's it for now...

"Some men are engineered to be alone, and I am not one of them..."



Lightning Snow


No comments:

Post a Comment