Wednesday, August 1, 2012

An Anime Blog: Queen's Blade Rebellion

Dear Blog,

Are you a boy?

If yeah, do you want sexy, beautiful girls in anime..?

I'm not kidding... There are sexy girls in this Queen's Blade!!

Title page


Recently I watched an anime entitled Queen's Blade.. And that is damn good!!

It's good in a sense that it is as anime in the ecchi genre.. Of course, if it is ecchi, there's panty shots.. Are you familiar with panty shots? If no, it's like showing some sexiness in an anime.. (If my own definition is correct) But, this anime is not only about panty shots, it shows T** s men.. I mean T**s... Why, becaused I watched the uncensored version..

You know... it is really hard to find anime with T*t showing scenes, otherwise known as uncensored animes.. Of course, it is nearly-hentai like, that's why there's some censorship.. But, the only difference between Hentai and Uncensored anime is its contents.. (I won't give further details)

Sexy and hot yet censored (Look carefully)


As a tradition of creating this kind of blog... I will give some good point in this anime..

1. Animation.. Good 4/5 stars
2. Panty shots... Like what I said earlier..

In my opinion, there are some negative points about this anime.. I'm going to share my thoughts about it..

1. Story... The story is all about girls... There are no male characters... I don't know the background about Queen's Blade but I think it's more exciting if there's a guy who will receive all the blessings in the world... And one more thing, in my opinion, the story has some a little yuri flavor in it.. Yuri is a female-to-female love plot element..

And that's my thoughts about Queen's Blade.. Hope you enjoy watching it...

All that I've said are only my opinions.. Sweat it out whenever you read this kind of article..

Thanks

LightningSnow

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment