Wednesday, August 1, 2012

An Anime Blog: Korezom: OF THE DEAD

Dear Blog,

I'm in a marathon mode this past few weeks..

After Queen's Blade Rebellion... Here I am, watching Korezom: Of the Dead..

The main characters


Yeah... This is one of the most entertaining and funniest animes I've watched.. Korezom is divided into two seasons and Of the dead is the second one.. Ever since the first season, this anime is hilarious. Why? It's because of the main character Ayumu who cross dresses into a magical girl... Aside from that, the viewers, especially the boys, have something to look forward to.. This a harem type of anime and I as a viewer kinda like those kind of anime in that genre.. Ayumu is being surrounded by I think five to six girls.. Yeah, he is lucky.. NOTE: THIS IS ONLY A HAREM NOT ECCHI. Bottomline, is it's fun. Not only that, it is comedy...

The Harem


One thing that makes me enjoy this anime is the humor about zombie.. Yeah, as we all knew zombies are the ones who fed with human beings in order to reproduce themselves, something like in the Highschool of the Dead.. In this anime, Ayumu is a zombie but he is not the cliche zombie that we used to watch.. The concept of him being a zombie is funny because it only revolves in the aspect of being undead.. Not only that, is is funny in a sense that he always suffer on gore-film like wounds like being chopped into pieces, stabbed in different parts of the body multiple times, getting hit by a chainsaw and so on..

So here are the positive points that I gather..

1. Story... It's funny to think that you're a guy and you need to cross dress into a magical girl in order to save the world from evil elements known as Meagalos.. And that's what Ayumu did..Thanks to another character named Haruna, Ayumu became a Masou-Shoujo (the magical girl I'm talking about). It's Ok to do that Masou-Shoujo thing only if you will erase the memories of those who watched you.. But that is not the case with Ayumu, he can no longer erase the memories of the people around him because he messed up the main weapon that will do that job.. As a result, he became publicly know.. Yuck!! 5/5 rating

This is what I'm talking about


2. The Girls.. Like what I said.. Ayumu is surrounded by 5 to six girls.. There is the Tsundere type, the sweet type, the emotionless type, the cute type... There are many personalities..  4/5 rating

3. Animation.. Of course, I will not watch it if I'm not contented with the drawing and the animation.. Overall it's good.. (Don't blame me... I'm just only watching) 4/5 rating

4. The Villain...The main villain for this series is called Chris.. Chris is a she.. She is not the common type of villain who do, act, speak, think in a evil manner.. Why? Because, she is cute.. Cute in a sense that, you will not thought that she is the villain.. Watch it to understand it..

Chris, the villain.. (Not evil looking, right?)


I think the negative points are..

1. Unsatisfaction... There's a strong feel that there will be a next a season.. So, unfortunately, I'm going to wait for it..

So that's my thoughts about Korezom: OF THE DEAD

Hope you enjoy watching it.. And if you find my entry to be a garbage, sweat it out

LightningSnow
Links
Characters
Harem
Chris
Ayumu

No comments:

Post a Comment