Friday, May 10, 2013

Dear Blog: Giving Up

Dear Blog,

There's this situation that I am experiencing.. It's a matter of continue pursuing it or giving it up.. Based on the things that I am witnessing, it seems that they are all trying to say that maybe I should give up.. Yeah.. Give up..

This is the main topic of this post.. Knowing when to give up.. Sometimes in life, there are things that are too impossible for us to do.. Maybe, it is not in our capability or our abilities are not enough in order to achieve this task.. So, you should give up..

In life, knowing when to give up will lead you into more good things... It is a matter of being optimistic.. Believe that another opportunity will come.. Believe that another chance will come..

Yeah... I know that I am going to give up this "thing" but I believe that someday, there will be another chance.. It is like that time will come that you will say to yourself "Your time is up! My time is now!"

Yeah.. Just believe in it.. Your time will come.. Your chance will come.. Giving up on one thing is not a bad and pathetic thing.. Don't be depressed on the opportunity that it offered.. Just move forward..

OK... Remember.. Give up and wait.. Sounds nonsense?

Well.. that's all
LightningSnow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment