Sunday, September 16, 2018

Dear Blog: UPDATE

Dear Blog,

WELL... I'M BACK!!!

I don't know if this will mean something but I think I will revisit the times that I have in this blog.. (Well I'm supposed I'm in English Mode)

Lately, I am proceeding the to ultimate hell of being the ADULT.. ADULTING AS IT CALLED... I am busy with my work.. working super OTs (Overtimes) and busy in order to improve my standing in the workplace.. I think I have modest results.. I am in a better place..

But, I think there is still missing in my life... STILL NO LOVE LIFE!!! (HAHAHAHA)

I just thought that during the time that I am not using this blog (or some sort of...) I experienced a lot of things.. I matured as a person (quite a bit) and I established funds for myself to be used in any ways that I want.. But the main point of this post is the grind in order to get into there..

I grinded.. JUST LIKE A GAME!! I spent hours in work in order to earn money, hone my skills and gain more knowledge in the endeavor that I am doing.. I realized when we stepped on the adult world in which you will surpass your limits each time in order to be a better person. You don't want to get behind, although at times there will be persons who will get in front of you. But the bottom line is that HARDWORK is a must... Live it or take it.. That is the golden rule...

I don't think that we will see each other again.. but when I do I think I will think of better way in order to use this blog... I am not streamer, I am not reviewer, I am not a massive online personality.. I am just me...

BTW, I still don't give up my like: ANIME and GAMES!!! But as times go by, I think I am starting to like and dived into other likes such as FOOTBALL, E-SPORTS, ACTUAL SPORTS etc..

That's all

LightningSnow :))


P.S.

I want to dedicate this post to my dog SNOW... She is dead now, I think last May... LIGHTNING is left but I have a new Dog and I named her CLOUD...

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment