Wednesday, July 4, 2012

An Anime Blog: Persona 4 the Animation

Dear Blog,

I would like to take this opportunity to blog about an anime...

Last week I watched and finished a series entitled "PERSONA 4"

Are you familiar with that? Aside from the anime itself, it is a game that can be played in PS2... Well, I didn't actually played the game because I don't have a PS2.. I only played PERSONA 3 using PSP.. Well, let's go back to the main subject..

I just want to share some of my thoughts regarding this anime...

I enjoyed watching it.. I mean really.. I will not blog something about this one if it doesn't interests me.. Right? If you are familiar with the games, you can noticed the calendar system or the changing of dates within the anime.. It's exactly the same as what you can see in the games... I was like, WOW... They are the same.. Make sense huh?

Here are some of the things that i can say good about Persona 4.. (Anime)
1) Good story... I didn't get bored watching it from the pilot episode to finale... 
2) Good drawing... (Am I right?) I'm not a professional critique or blogger but there's an OTAKU sense inside of me that says the drawing and animation is great..
3) Good ending... I say that the series has a good conclusion since the protagonist didn;t die in the end.. Why did I say this? It's because Persona 3's protagonist died in the end of the story...
4) Ensemble cast... hmmm... I think it's because I knew some of the seiyu,,, Well, never mind..

In general, it's a good anime... Each episode tells something, except some episodes that serves as a breather or like a filler episode or something..

Try watching it... It's great..



PERSONA!!!

LightningSnow..

No comments:

Post a Comment